The Lightning 20 LED lamp driver is a powerful solution for pulse driving medium to large sized LED lamps. Pulsed power up to 1100 Watts
Pulse currents up to 20A
The driver can be configured with the supplied software. The supplied DLL can be used to configure it from your own PC software.
As the protocol is fairly simple the Lightning 20 can also be manually configured through a serial terminal.
This makes it well suitable as to be supplied as a dedicated driver, which can be provided with custom lamps.
The unit is supplied with DIN-rail clamp for easy mounting into system cabinets.
– Driver max average power 50W
– Driver max pulse power (500µs) 1100W
– End user can select lamp pulse intensity on a scale of 0 – 100%
– End user sets pulse duration in steps of 1µs
– driver limits pulse duration to protect lamp
– Accepts supply voltage between 18 and 30V
– Pulse current ranging 0 – 20A
– Lamp voltages fro 12V to 55V
– Trigger input accepts both 5V and 24V signal, while still having low noise sensitivity