The Lightning 10-2 LED lamp driver is a low cost solution for driving small to medium sized LED lamps in either continuous, or pulsed mode.
Pulse currents up to 12.5A
The enable input can be used as a trigger (when in pulse mode) or as an enable input.
The driver can be configured with the supplied software. The supplied DLL can be used to configure it from your own PC software.
As the protocol is fairly simple the Lightning Mini 10-2 can also be manually configured through a serial terminal.
This makes it well suitable as to be supplied as a dedicated driver, which can be provided with custom lamps.
The unit is supplied with DIN-rail clamp for easy mounting into system cabinets.
– Driver max average power 20W
– Driver max pulse power (100µs) 550W
– End user can select lamp pulse intensity on a scale of 0 – 100%
– End user sets pulse duration in steps of 1µs
– driver limits pulse duration to protect lamp
– Accepts supply voltage between 12 and 30V
– Pulse current ranging 0 – 12.5A
– continuous current ranging 0 – 1A
– Trigger input accepts both 5V and 24V signal.