EagleZ StereoVision Camera
Offered by Eagle Vision: A complete solution of both the camera hardware and an open source C++ SDK for depth and 3D reconstruction.
This solution can measure both color and depth. It can be used for a broad range of applications, including: People detection and tracking, measurement of dimensions and orientation of luggage and packaging like pallets and boxes, locating objects for pick and place robots, obstacle avoidance, etc.
Contact Eagle Vision for sales and/or more details
- Interface: USB
- Sensor resolution: 750 x 480
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Calibration parameters included for each camera
- Open source C++ SDK
- Integrated with OpenCV library
- API for image capture, depth and 3D reconstruction
The EagleEye sensor comprises an EagleZ stereocamera combined with a mini computer and people tracking software. The sensor is ceiling-mounted and looking down. Based on advanced stereo image processing, each sensor tracks people or objects within its field of view. A scalable network of multiple EagleEye’s (EagleGrid) is capable of tracking people reliably over (very) large area’s. The EagleEye is used for applications in retail, home/health care, safety and security, public transportation, and others.
- people tracking without any personal tag requirements (like RFID, mobile)
- 3D information on individual people position, pose, and behavior
- 3D information on objects
- privacy by design: images are processed on-board.